Thursday, November 12, 2009

Better Life Massage & Bodywork

Better Life Massage & Bodywork will officially launch in January of 2010, following my National Certification with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, and Illinois state licensing.

As of November 21, I will be a graduate of The Soma Institute's 750 clock hour Clinical Massage Therapy program. (http://www.soma.edu) I am also a Student Member of the American Massage Therapy Association.

I decided to enter a career in clinical massage therapy as part of a change in lifestyle I realized I needed following the passing of both my dad and mom, Loren "Huck" and Jean Frymire, in 2002 and and 2008, respectively. Their passing at such relatively early ages gave me an all too real sense of my own mortality, and made me realize that if I did not make some big changes in my own life - if I did not begin leading a better, more healthy lifestyle - I might likely follow down the same path.

I chose clinical massage therapy as a new career path with the belief that through this field, I can help better the world around me, one person and one treatment at a time. 

I look forward to working with you and treating you in the new year. 

Thanks for stopping by,

-Dennis Frymire

(P.S. Variety of services offered and prices will be posted as the new year approaches.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment